Saturday, April 27, 2013

Currency Switch for Handmade by Amo'r on Etsy



ANNOUNCEMENT
The majority of customers to my Etsy shop, Handmade by Amo'r are in the USA, particularly my regular customers who show amazing loyalty. So I decided to experiment with switching the currency I operate in back to US dollars, as I did in the beginning.

LISTINGS ARE IN DOLLARS, BUT CONVERSIONS TO YOUR CURRENCY ARE ALSO VISIBLE
Non US residents can of course also see the price in the currency they have chosen for viewing Etsy Listings, eg. Euro, Pound, etc. In future, Etsy will be be making changes so you can only see the prices in your chosen currency. Please note, the conversions will not be rounded up or down to the nearest unit by Etsy so the prices may look a little strange in other currencies (eg this pendant or charm is $13 and converts to €10.27. )

I would love to hear your feedback or comments. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment