Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lone Flower. Caught My Eye 6

Caught My Eye is the section of my blog that I reserve for scenes that struck me as curious, comical, wierd, or aesthetically appealing when out and about on one of my walks.
wild flower on Howth cliff path
 I'm not a photographer and have neither the skills nor fancy camera to capture them as well as I would like. I find that taking my humble 'point and shoot'  with me on a hike makes me open my eyes wider and really notice what is around me.  For all the other non-photographers out there, I'm sharing these glimpses to enjoy them for what they are. Perhaps they will inspire you to open your eyes wider too.










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, you need to frame that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Maria-beautiful picture-you have a good eye for photography!

    ReplyDelete