Friday, July 6, 2012

Etsy Treasury Time

Time for more Etsy Treasuries: Lately I've been very lucky to be featured in a fair number of wonderful collections so am able to share them with you. There will be times when I have none to share so I want to say thank you to those who have chosen to feature my listings.

 There is a definite air of summer coming through these gorgeous collections made by my Etsy colleagues:

Hearts of Stone by Electica (Scrappy Quilter). Thanks  for feauturing my Connemara marble heart in this colourful collection. Very heart-warming!

Seaside by Marinaasta   / Thanks for featuring my natural seaglass pendant 'Sea Leaf'. This treasury makes me want to pack a bag and just go to warmer climes.

Wedding Ideas also by Marinaasta . Thanks for seeing the potential in my aquamarine seaglass pendant and including it in both, fabulous treasuries. Love the pastel mix in this collection.

And once more, thank you so much Lynn of Lynn's Creative Crochet for this sweet as honey treasury, The Birds and the Bees featuring my honey agate pendant.

 The same agate pendant featured in this sweet treasury, Caramel Bunny by Elena's Felting. Thank you Elena! It looks good enough to eat.

 Flowers, Flowers, Flowers by  Good Moments is full of the joys of summer. Thanks for featuring my flower button pendant in this bright collection.

 And here's one for Ireland! An eccelectic mix of handmade goods and photographs from members of the Crafty Ireland Team by Scent Cosmetics. Thanks for featuring my seaglass pendant but thank you too Gareth and Carla for the wee mention. Much appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my item!Perfect! Very beautiful finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great treasuries! Thanks for including my "Flowers, Flowers, Flowers" treasury!:)))

    ReplyDelete