Monday, December 17, 2012

Recent Treasuries, December

A few more recent treasuries to share and say  
A BIG THANK YOU for. I am always grateful and honoured to be included:
 Thank you Barbara of Fau Mit Hut   for this unusual collection 'Stones'. Some very clever ideas brought together in a beautiful treasury!
It'a an honour to have been included in a treasury titled 'Proud of my Team gifts from Emerald Isle'. So thank you Margarita of Linen Artesan for this. I'm proud to see my cobalt glass pendant in such fabulous company.

And after a Bee Gee's themed work party, I have lyrics floating in circles in my head 'I've just gotta get a message to you-u-u' I wonder is it cos I haven't sent all my Christmas cards yet?!  Whatever the reason, the words inspired me to make the following treasury to promote fellow Irish on Etsy:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my "stony" Treasury on this way.
    Merry Christmas
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete