Sunday, October 19, 2014

Creepy Tale Treasury

Making an Etsy treasury is becoming a luxury for me as my time is spread very thinly these days. I was working yesterday and didn't feel up to going out last night so I decided to indulge in a little fun and creativity while getting in the mood for Halloween. 

The result was this creepy treasury to showcase listings from fellow members of the Top Treasury team. Click on the image to see it better. The story is linear, but a little open to your own interpretation. Who pushed whom in the water and left them to drown and why? Tell it your own way.....mwahahaha
Creepy Tale, curated by Handmade by Amo'r

And if you look, you may find something a little Gothic in my Etsy store...

https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/207608048/irish-jewelry-cork-red-marble-pendant?ref=shop_home_active_4
Irish, Cork red marble heart pendant
https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/207383825/irish-jewelry-kilkenny-marble-pendant?ref=listing-shop-header-2
black Kilkenny marble heart pendant

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pendants!
    I love your treasury too, funny how creepy things can be attractive.

    ReplyDelete