Thursday, February 16, 2012

In The Green Corner


In February Etsy tends to turn a fantastic, vibrant green with St. Patrick's Day looming ahead of us. Great for me as my Etsy store is nearly always bursting with forty shades of green and more than one Celtic spiral motif at any time of the year. I'm very fond of local, Irish materials such as Connemara marble , Cork red marble,  Kilkenny Black marble and Irish beach glass foraged from the shore. I love Ireland and I'm proud to promote Irish! And if we are deemed to be green then bring on the greens I say!
 
This Kelly green, seaglass pendant, 'Emerald of the Sea' was listed yesterday and was soon featured in a couple of beautiful green Etsy treasuries. (showcase collections of Etsy items artistically curated by Etsy members).


 Don't you just love the zesty limes and fresh Spring greens in  St. Patrick Approves by Lou City Goods ?


 Cool Stuff for St. Patrick's Day by ccdesigns09 Creations by Carol is an eclectic mix of international items in fresh verdes.


In the USA, Lynn Corrigan of Lynn's Creative Crochet sent some love to Ireland with Forty Shades of Green-Johnny Cash's Valentine to Ireland (Thanks for featuring my Connemara marble pendant)



Craft of Ireland by fellow Irish Etsonian, Traban tastefully showcases stunning work from members of the Crafty Ireland Team (It's an honour to have my green and black necklace included among such treasures.)


Another Irish Etsonian, Bead Bash Ireland captured zingy Spring greens and lemons with Spring In My Step

So far I haven't tackled an-all green treasury. However, I did recently put together my own, quirky take on Spring treasuries:





For more Etsy treasuries curated by me or featuring my items click here:






No comments:

Post a Comment