Saturday, March 24, 2012

Colour Me Etsy.

It's a beautiful, bright day in Dublin Ireland. I'd normally say that makes a change, but the winter has been so mild this year and the Spring sunshine has warmed us with soft, golden rays for most of this month. Long may it last!


I'm Irish and proud of it, but I think I've had my fill of green in the run up to St Patrick's Day. It appears you can have too much of a good thing! As an antidote to all that luscious 'glas' as we say in Irish, this morning I went in search of colour. Throughout Etsy there is no shortage of bold and bright, handmade creations, vintage goodies and supplies. All listings in the following collection are from the European Street Team, of which I am a member. Some are Irish, who, like me, are also part of the Crafty Ireland Team.


These past few weeks with the focus on Ireland and March 17th, I was really lucky to have my items featured in numerous Patrick's Day Treasuries. I'd love to thank everyone who featured me.

Lynn Corrigan in particular deserves a huge Etsy hug from me. Ever since this lovely US-based crafter with Irish roots purchased a gift from me, she has featured my items in several treasuries (member curated collections on Etsy.) I just can't thank her enough for her infinite goodwill. Here is her latest, beautiful treasury, which features my labradorite teardrop pendant among all these gorgeous handmade items. The cornflower and peacock blues with a hint of lime and yellow are fresh and fabulous!



So to thank her I would like to show off some colourful goodies from her Etsy shop, Lynn's Creative Crochet:

I'd also like to share this pretty treasury by Ava from Driftwood and Fossil. Thank you for featuring my Irish beach glass pendant in this stunning collection Ava. The soft colours capture the essence of Spring and Summer.



So let the sunshine in. Let's hope it's here to stay. I best get out there and enjoy it while I can.....













No comments:

Post a Comment