Thursday, May 31, 2012

Monday Bank Holiday: Christ Church Cathedral Craft Market

A wee reminder to pop into Christ Christ Church Cathedral this bank holiday Monday, 4th June and say hello to me down in the historic crypt.

Christ Church Cathedral Craft Market, Dublin



The 12th century, medieval crypt is Dublin's oldest surviving structure and well worth a peek. Enjoy browsing the stalls filled with handcrafted goods in this wonderfully atmospheric setting. Find me, Handmade by Amo'r sharing a stall with Heli of Heli's Creations.  If you're an Etsy seller, just having a look-see, please do introduce yourself!

(The entrance to the underground crypt is hidden by that fir tree)



See you there!

5 comments:

  1. thanks! I'm looking forward to chatting with some visitors to the city. I miss working in tourism. It's such a happy industry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it goes well and you're kept really busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! That makes me miss Dublin city centre!

    ReplyDelete