Sunday, October 20, 2013

Autumn on the Cliffs, Caught My Eye #22

Caught My Eye  is a series of blog posts showing scenes I found interesting, odd, curious or just beautiful. Sometimes, but not always, they generate an idea for a piece of jewellery or an ornament. I am not a photographer, so please do not expect top quality photography :-). But I invite you to enjoy a glimpse of the world through my eyes.
I revisited the cliff walk from Bray to Greystones today as it is one of my favourite, easy hikes near Dublin. The path was a awash with muddy puddles after last night's rain, but still very walkable in decent boots. As you can see from the photo, the landscape has become very autumnal since I first shared this walk in July (Click here for previous post.) The ferns along the hills overlooking the cliff walk have turned a stunning copper shade. I'm thinking it's time to use a little copper with Connemara marble...in fact, I'm working on a pendant right now....watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. ...The idea of how we get inspired by nature is so...inspiring! Enjoy your creative-time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enriches always to know that feeds the soul of a craftsman/craftswoman....lol

    ReplyDelete