Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Latest Treasuries

With the onset of Autumn, Etsy treasuries either take on a certain cosy feel or evoke nostalgia for our almost forgotten summer holidays.

 Thank you for these recent treasuries featuring my items. As always, I appreciate this chance to showcase my work.

'Light the fire, put the kettle on...' by Nancenet70

EuropeanStreetTeam & CraftyIrelandTeam Dark Green and Brown...


French Vintage Dark Green Su...
$35

Sunset, Garden, leaves, Oran...
$24

Dark green cufflinks Groom a...
$29

Traditional Irish hand dyed ...
$15

Women's socks with Musta...
$22

Moss Apple Green Felt Flower...
$22

Brown Transparent Glass Chip...
$30

Irish Sea Glass Pendant. Oli...
$19

The word for world -- 9 rust...
$14.5

Brown/ cream newborn beanie ...
$18

Landscape Photography, Woodl...
$35

Green/Brown Trio of Rose Bro...
$6.75

free shipping - beige brown ...
$19.99

dandelion close up photograp...
$45

Personalised Leather Journal...
$43

Dark green nuno felted dress...
$235
>
 Thanks Nancy for including my Irish sea glass pendant in this atmospheric mix.

'E is for EARRINGS! (of course)' by lynncorr

I can't leave home without my earrings! Shop for yourself or shop for a friend:)


Wire Wrapped Earrings, Ameth...
$12

Purple Amethyst Earrings. Ge...
$21

Jade, Pearl and Butterfly Da...
$9

Spiral post earrings sterlin...
$7

long dangle bubble earrings ...
$18

Wire wrapped silver plated e...
$14.95

Swarovski Crystal & Gold Cha...
$15

Gray Beaded Earrings, Beaded...
$40

Flower Earrings Dangle Casca...
$12

Tatting Earrings Coral - ta...
$8

Earrings - rough citrine cry...
$58

MIX Dangling Earrings -1970...
$30

Gold Sea Glass Hoops -Gold...
$55

Copper Leaves Earrings-Rusti...
$42

Laurel Oak Stud Earrings - E...
$12

Yellow Sparkly ceramic earri...
$11.9
As always, a big thank you to Lynn, who does so much to promote her fellow Etsy friends, including me. Delighted to see my amethyst earrings in this lovely list. Much appreciated!!

'Traveling at sea ' by saravkuilenburg

The feeling of endless possibilities, space all around you, surrounded by water. That is the sea...


Love is a place
$18

women's Linen cotton Max...
$35.99

Going to My Happy Place - Vi...
$28

Sea of Tranquility - 8 x 12....
$30

Story of you and me / boat o...
$36

Nursery cloud mobile " ...
$72

Sea Glass Necklace. Irish B...
$20

Handmade Wooden sailboat Ha...
$18

Book of the Sea - Handstitch...
$65

My Home is the Sea . very la...
$65

Large Whale Wall Art with Vi...
$110

Sailboat iPhone Case, boat, ...
$25

In Solitude - Old Polaroid S...
$28

Polly Jean, smoke, grey shoe...
$189

Cristmas writing set - lette...
$8

Large Natural Sea Fan for Co...
$24
This pretty beach theme makes me wish I were back on my holidays, swimming away under the sun. Thanks Sara for including my Irish sea glass pendant in this really lovely collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment