Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday Treasuries

Treasuries are showcase lists of Etsy goodies from various shops. They are artfully put together by members of the Etsy community. As always, I am grateful to have been included in a couple today. Thank you!!

I can't seem to get the handy Etsy treasury generator (courtesy of White Shark Websites) to work today so I just took screen grabs instead for now.



So please click on the link to the atmospheric treasury, 'Darkness and Light'. Thanks Rosemary of Selkie Crochet for including my larkivite bracelet in this elegant list featuring Irish shops.
Please click on the link to this zesty treasury, titled 'Coco Lime', which was beautifully put together by MagnifiScent Creations. Thank you for including my Irish seaglass pendant in this fresh and zingy mix. Anyone else getting a whiff of summer...?


No comments:

Post a Comment