Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday Treasuries, November

Like most crafty Etsy people it's always such a compliment to see one of your handmade items featured in a treasury. Treasuries are showcase lists of Etsy goodies put together by fellow members. They are an art form in themselves. This week, As ever, I am thankful to be included.


 'Tiny Bubbles' by Lynn of Lynn's Creative Crochet is full of frothy fun! Thanks Lynn for including my champagne pink and aqua bracelet in this cleverly thought out treasury.


And here's one I made earlier....

I don't often get the time to put together a treasury myself, but I made this Irish one yesterday. 'Warming to the Idea' is a selection of handmade goods and craft supplies availabe from Etsy shops that are based in Ireland. I'd like to give a shout out to one of my oldest and bestie friends who has set up Crafty Elfie. That's her card on the bottom row. Please check out her shop for some witty and unusual greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment