Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Riot of Royal Colour, Caught My Eye No.32

Caught My Eye  is a series of blog posts showing scenes I found interesting, odd, curious or beautiful. I am artistic and therefore an observer but I am not a photographer by any description. So if you expect top quality photography I'm afraid you will be disappointed.  But please do enjoy a snap shot glimpse of the world through my creative eyes. 
wild, Irish flowers and NBG, Dublin. Own photo.
I was at the National Botanic Gardens, Dublin, yesterday. My last visit was Autumn 2012 so I was it was about time for a look at the summer blooms. I was met by an amazing riot of colour.
bright summer flowers (own photos)

These stunning mauve artichokes reminded me my Etsy shop could do with a fresh a burst of purple. I've been filling it with nautical blue, Irish greenwarm pink and hot red jewellery. Time for a some royal hues and some summer florals methinks.




No comments:

Post a Comment