Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday Treasuries at the Eleventh Hour

Treasuries are showcase lists of Etsy goodies from various shops. They are artfully put together by members of the Etsy community. As always, I am grateful to be included.

Tuesday Treasuries almost didn't happen this week, but it's not yet midnight and I've just discovered my work has been featured in two really stunning lists:

'Polar Bear Adventures' by Daria of Daria Creative is steely blue cool and filled with fresh summer picks. Warm thanks to Daria for including my blue eyeglass leash!


And it seems I'm not the only one burning the not-quite-midnight oil. Only half an hour ago, Mathew & Sarah (well one of them at least!) of TraBan put together this styish collection of Irish goodies 'A Rustic Irish Summer .' Thanks so much for including my sea glass pendant in this fabulous, local list.

No comments:

Post a Comment