Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October Treasuries

A few more recent treasuries to share and say A BIG THANK YOU for:

Feast your eyes on beautiful artwork by Irish artists and artestans in Seascape Inspiration by Rosemary of Selke Crochet. Thanks for including my wire wrapped pendant, 'Waves'.

 Treasury Queen, Lynn of Lynn's Creative Crochet has featured me in multiple collections lately. I absolutely adore this purple list, titled 'Plum Palette.' Thank you so much for including my dark purple amethyst earrins 'Damson,'


Anna Victoria of Carillion Collectibles was feeling nostalic for Ireland and so created this treasury titled 'Irish Moss.'  A big thanks for inluding my Connemara marble ornament. Sending a massive Irish Ireland hug to you!




And here is one I put together myself to promote fellow members of the Top Treasury Team: 'Mild October', inspired by the current weather in Dublin - cool and crisp yet dry and bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment