Saturday, May 18, 2013

May Treasury Features

A thank you for the recent features in Etsy treasuries. I am always so grateful to be included in these lists made by fellow Etsy people. They are an art form in themselves.

'Amber Brown' by Cumba



Sloth Moleskine, Ha...
$20

Gold filled dangle ...
$15

orange spring on yo...
$30

OOAK earrings embro...
$40

Soutache peach spri...
$60

Shabby Chic Leather...
$65

AMBER BOULE by Cuor...
$55

Moleskine Pocket S...
$8

Tea cup "I kni...
$16

Pendant FOREST Glas...
$28

Notebook, handpaint...
$15

grey rabbit mug, ha...
$30

Coffee grinder mill...
$32

SALE Beaded Purse C...
$10

Necklace/Pendant - ...
$108

Ceramic bowl in ora...
$95
I love the warmth of this list which was beautifully put together by Anella of Due Amiche. Thanks for included my amber purse charm

'Dressed up in Lace and Pearls' by lynncorr

Elegant attire for elegant women.


Crochet Lace Women ...
$24

SALE felt long neck...
$24.9

Handmade knitted la...
$150

Hair Clip / White ...
$25

1st Communion Brace...
$35

2013 fashion ,Uniqu...
$120

Freshwater Pastel P...
$22

Vintage Demetrios I...
$295

Hand knitted lacy s...
$30

necklace lampwork g...
$40

Crochet Bolero, Shr...
$57

Pearl and Darkblue ...
$48

June Birthstone Jew...
$30

White Seashells Cro...
$6.5

Gray Pearl Bracelet...
$28

Collar necklace Tat...
$48
As always, thanks to Lynn of Lynn's Creative Crochet for the many many treasury features. I can't thank you enough. And I'm delighted to see my white pearl Communion bracelet featured.

'Think Pink...' by Nancenet70

All CraftyIrelandTeam - Etsy Ireland treasury in all it's pink glory...


Crocheted hoops wit...
$16

Pink Chalcedony Set...
$47

PINK WOOL FELT - 1...
$17

SALE Daisy Button P...
$11

Miniature Pendant. ...
$25

Fantasy 8 x8 print ...
$25

Bee pencil case, p...
$27

BUY 2 GET 1 FREE Pi...
$12.5

chunky pink and whi...
$18.95

Felt Flower Brooch ...
$28

Reversible Handmade...
$63

40 Mixed Buttons - ...
$3.5

Fashion Illustratio...
$10

Crochet Brooch Pink...
$7.5

Pink Pixie Dust Cha...
$16

Pink Petals, Ranunc...
$24
Thanks Nancy for including my daisy button pendant in this hot pink treasury!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! :-) I hope I will soon be able to visit Ireland again! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it. Ireland awaits you!

    ReplyDelete