Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Latest Treasury Features

Treasuries are showcase lists of Etsy goodies from various shops. They are artfully put together by members of the Etsy community. As always, I am tickled pink to have been included in this one today. Thank you!

A big thanks to Paula of DigitalDraft for this really cool list, A Touch of Red . I love these unusual and interesting picks and am delighted to see my sea glass fairy in the mix.

The first weekend of every month I am duty bound to produce a treasury for the Etsy Ireland Team, shared 50-50 with another team and then I do a short feature on our guest team the following Thursday. 

This month I chose the Gardens of Etsy team as our guests for our Getting To  Know you spot and the cross team treasury is titled Country Garden. Hope it gives you the seed of an idea for something creative for your own green space.

No comments:

Post a Comment