Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday Treasuries May Come...

Treasuries are showcase lists of Etsy goodies from various shops. They are artfully put together by members of the Etsy community. As always, I am thrilled to have been included. Thank you!

There's a fresh and colourful, early summer feel to these treasuries that I've been lucky enough to be featured in this week:


Thanks so much Leilani of Gypsydancers for this tasteful homage to  Hibernia 'Out of Ireland.' I'm honoured you chose to include my Connemara marble pendant. Hmm...intrigued by that Baileys scented oil.....

Thanks Aggie of Aggie's Handmade for this very pretty pastel list, Watercolour Romance, which feels very much like May is here.  I'm thrilled to see my eyeglass chains with all these gorgeous goodies.

Thank you too, Intercontinental Alien, for including my Connemara marble disk pendant in this local list, 'Love Nature - Love Ireland.' Well, I love this!! Great to see you promoting Irish Etsy shops too.

No comments:

Post a Comment